Anti-odour filters | anti-odour filter
In water and sewage sewage systems, polluted air escapes from inspection chimneys through the FANT anti-odour filter installed earlier.
The FANT filter uses a sorption bed made of activated carbon. It is formed coal, produced from hard coal using steam gas method. Its surface is modified with potassium iodide.
This coal is used primarily to remove sulfur compounds, especially H2S, from gases.
It is characterized by high adsorption capacity, very good mechanical strength, and high sorption capacity.
FANT filter accessories are made of PE or PP plastic, sewage-resistant rubber and stainless steel.
The proposed devices are easy to assemble (they do not require the use of lifting devices) and are neutral to the natural environment.
The construction uses innovative solutions of the sorption insert and the drainage system water.
Anti-odour filters FANT are intended for installation on rainwater and sanitary sewage systems in inspection chimneys in the under-hatch system.
FANT anti-odour filters offered by Navotech are an effective solution for eliminating unpleasant odors emanating from systems water and sewage system. These filters are built into chimneys inspection chambers, from where polluted air is passed through a sorption bed made of activated carbon.
Application: FANT anti-odour filters are intended for use in water and sewage systems. They are especially useful in places where unpleasant smells can be a problem, such as public places, residential buildings, industrial facilities, production halls or recreation centers.
- Efficiency: FANT anti-odour filters use activated carbon, which is known for its ability to adsorb sulfur compounds, especially H2S, from gases. Thanks to this, they are extremely effective in eliminating unpleasant odors.
- Durability: Activated carbon used in FANT filters is characterized by very good mechanical strength, which translates into a long filter life.
- High sorption capacity: FANT filters have a high sorption capacity, which means that they can effectively neutralize unpleasant odors for a long time without the need to replace them.
Anti-odour filters are a key solution in the fight against unpleasant odors generated by sewage systems. They are particularly important in the context of rapid industrial growth, urbanization and growing consumerism, which lead to an increase in the amount of wastewater generated.
Odor filters are usually installed where there is the greatest risk of escaping odorous substances. They use the properties of activated carbon, which has a high absorption capacity. This carbon minimizes the release of odorous substances. In addition, the odor elimination process is supported by alkaline impregnation (chemisorption).
Advantages of our anti-odour filter:
- Efficiency: Anti-odour filters effectively inhibit unpleasant sewage odors.
- Durability: All models are made of materials with high resistance to long-term contact with aggressive substances found in pumping stations and treatment plants sewage.
- Ease of replacement: The modern technical solutions used enable simple, safe and independent replacement of only the cartridge, without the need to replace the entire device, which significantly reduces operating costs.
If you are interested in using anti-odour filters in your sewage system, please contact us at Navotech. We are an experienced manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment, and our anti-odour filters are an effective solution to the problem of unpleasant odors.
Navotech ul. Pawliczka 22a, 41-800 Zabrze NIP: 648 277 39 49
Please contact us!