Plastic ventilation installations are used wherever a highly aggressive medium or external environment precludes the use of installations made of popular materials, including acid-resistant steel
In addition to ventilation ducts, we offer:
- fittings: dampers, backflow preventer;
- accompanying devices: scrubbers, scrubbers, etc.
- assembly of installations on site at the customer's premises
NavoTech ventilation systems, due to the properties of the plastics used in their construction, are characterized by the following advantages:
- chemical resistance,
- complete anti-corrosion,
- lower curb weight (in relation to the steel installation),
- cost several times lower than the installation made of stainless, acid-proof steel,
- the possibility of freely shaping the cross-section of the channel while maintaining low cost and weight of the elements,
- the possibility of making elements in a non-flammable and antistatic version.