During the service of water and sewage devices a volume of waste is generated, which must be periodically removed from the device and transported to the disposal or recycling site. This action is obligatory both from the perspective of the correct operation of the system as well as from the perspective of the applicable law regulations. In order to provide a comprehensive service both in terms of inspections of water and sewage devices and waste management, NavoTech has undertaken cooperation with many municipal economy plants, thanks to which we can quickly respond to users' problems.
The basic service activities include:
- pumping out the contents of the tank,
- cleaning the tank under pressure,
- pumping out the leachate formed,
- transport and utilization (or recycling) of waste,
- issuing a waste transfer card or a work report.