Servicing and inspection of separators is primarily the control of the quantity of separated hazardous waste (petroleum hydrocarbons or substances extracting with petroleum ether) and the mineral substances sedimented at the bottom of the device (slime).
Such measurements make it possible to control the functioning of the device. In case of limit values, it is necessary to clean the device and transport the waste to the disposal site.
The basic service activities include:
- measurement of layer thickness of light oils (petroleum hydrocarbons),
- measurement of layer thickness of mineral substances (slimes),
- condition control of coalescing cartridge (or lamella),
- float control and autolock (eventually cleaning),
- pressure cleaning of the coalescing cartridge,
- control of the completeness of the device components.