Biological wastewater treatment involves the increased intensification of the biochemical decomposition processes of organic substances occurring in natural conditions by using appropriate technical devices and creating optimal conditions for the development of a limited group of living organisms, which are a kind of a fragment of the natural environment.
We provide comprehensive wastewater treatment solutions.
NavoTech offers technical advice and assistance in selecting the appropriate wastewater treatment technology tailored to the Investor's needs and local conditions.
Wastewater treatment solutions proposed by NavoTech:
Wastewater treatment plant for NT-ROT sewage treatment plant: rotating disc 50 ÷ 400 obtained number of inhabitants, capacity ÷ 60 [m3/ d].
Descprition of functionality
The moving series of discs is the basis for the development of the biological membrane, thanks to which there is a complete biological treatment of wastewater. The excess biological membrane is torn off the bed and retained in the secondary sedimentation tank.
- schools, kindergartens, social welfare homes, sanatoriums, resorts,
- social facilities for industrial workplaces.
Benefits of use
- very low operating costs (no air blowers),
- stability of work with uneven sewage inflow,
- maximum simplification of maintenance activities,
- operational reliability of mechanical components and devices,
- high structural endurance of the tanks,
- a small number of mechanical devices.
Wastewater treatment plant NT-BIOS
NT-BIOS wastewater treatment plants are a classic, proven solution for neutralizing domestic sewage, improved by NavoTech for 20 years. They are characterized by a very high resistance of the system to the uneven inflow of the quantity and quality of sewage, which is confirmed by their development and operation on motorway rest areas, ski stations, workplaces, etc.
Description of functionality
As a biological stage, SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactor) with a low loaded activated sludge was used here. Wastewater treatment takes place in several phases and cycles during the day in one tank.
- schools, kindergartens, social welfare homes,
- residential areas,
- social facilities for industrial workplaces,
- other types of buildings.
Benefits of use
- low exploration costs,
- system resistance to uneven wastewater quantity and quality inflow,
- high degree of contamination removal,
- quick installation and start-up of the treatment plant after adding the sewage,
- no nuisance of the sewage treatment plant for the environment,